– DNA testing can be performed if the alleged father is not available but his biological parents are.
– DNA testing on two or more persons, with or without a biological parent involved, to determine if they are full- or half-brothers/sisters.
– The avuncular test is regularly chosen to determine if an individual is biologically related to a sibling of the alleged father.
– This DNA test determines whether two or more males are part of the same paternal line.
– This DNA test determines whether two or more females are part of the same maternal line.
– DNA testing performed on twins to see if they are identical or fraternal.
– DNA testing performed on by alleged mother and child.
Call us for pricing and for a free confidential consultation to discuss the choices for you and your family 0808 234 7027.